Your personal gun buyer shakedown

Most people I deal with have the GWL (or whatever they are called this month) and I require a Ga. DL. for residency and age. I do give a bill of sale on a sale and require one on a purchase - all discussed before the actual transaction.

X2^ I have in the past written in on the bill of sales "that in purchasing buyer is legal, by law to receive this gun from". Just to CMA and prove on paper the buyer and I understand that he needs to be legal and if not it's on him.

Meh, I ask them for a license to show legal ga residency, if they are already in posession of one and I'm trading I take that as being legally able to own a handgun, I also Kinda check the dude out, if they seem fairly normal I don't mind selling or trading, but I do cover the bases. One thing I will say though, if I see an LSU, FSU, AU, or Roll tide logo ANYWHERE, ****ing deal is off......I'll GIVE a 1000 gun to a known felon before I'll profit by selling to an LSU fan.

lol

I always do BOS on handguns,long guns sometime.Write the phone # they provide and then we BS.Have to honestly say I haven't done a trade here or the previous place where I met any one who made me think," is this someone who needs a gun" They may have thought different LOL but what the hay?

Wow, taking the college thing a bit far, don't you think? Just say'in.

If I'm a little bit unsure of the person, either because he has no feedback or something out of the norm, I'll ask for them to sign the top half of this bill of sale to document I asked the questions - http://www.kcarmstrader.com/billofsale.pdf

Nice man, I've been using one created using a Word template but this one is much better. I generally will not ask for proof of GA residency or a BOS unless they ask for one, if the person I'm selling too or buying from is someone with some feedback and doesn't make me say "hmmmm" when I meet them. I might start using this form for all sells though.. better safe than sorry, I guess :)

Meh, I ask them for a license to show legal ga residency, if they are already in posession of one and I'm trading I take that as being legally able to own a handgun, I also Kinda check the dude out, if they seem fairly normal I don't mind selling or trading, but I do cover the bases. One thing I will say though, if I see an LSU, FSU, AU, or Roll tide logo ANYWHERE, ****ing deal is off......I'll GIVE a 1000 gun to a known felon before I'll profit by selling to an LSU fan.

Hard to tell your allegience. I can tell you from expierence. I met a member here to sell a gun. The first thing I noticed was his Auburn sticker on the back window. The second thing I noticed was his profile. I had no snide remarks and other than his obvious faults was a nice guy. As a UGA fan I dont have the luxury of talking about the criminal intentions due to fanhood. I mean we have more students suspended for illegal activity than any other school I can think of.

Back on topic.
I trust my gut. I read feedback and look over post. If I feel comfortable I just go with it. I guess I should start asking if legal to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom