Your TruGreen guy is right here!!!

It's a full service landscape company and we started spraying since last year, starting with our customers and hopefully branching out more this year.

nice! hopefully yall treat poa annua!! that stuff invades lawns like crazy!! shoot, just treating that for your customers should get yall some more yards around them easy.

on a side note, i hate poa annua sooo much lol. makes my stops on lawns go from about 10mins, to over 20-30mins. kills my day and makes me rush around which i hate to do.

if i was batman, poa annua would be the joker lol.

nice! hopefully yall treat poa annua!! that stuff invades lawns like crazy!! shoot, just treating that for your customers should get yall some more yards around them easy.

on a side note, i hate poa annua sooo much lol. makes my stops on lawns go from about 10mins, to over 20-30mins. kills my day and makes me rush around which i hate to do.

if i was batman, poa annua would be the joker lol.
My brother is in charge of that, he went to school for all that stuff and is licensed to buy chemicals and all.

I've worked there before. Some guys do some shady work on the lawns they service. Production was so high most people didn't have much of a choice but to slack on there part.

I've worked there before. Some guys do some shady work on the lawns they service. Production was so high most people didn't have much of a choice but to slack on there part.

yep. that annoys the hell outta me. it takes some work/time to get a lawn looking good, but once it gets good it will pretty much stay good all the time. its a million times easier to treat a lawn with no weeds, than to treat a weedy lawn. and faster. plus, you get a loyal/happy customer out of it.

im weird, i enjoy killing weeds lol. i love going by a yard a did a few weeks before and seeing all the weeds dieing.

although since i last worked there 4 years ago (when is was based on how much work you did = how much you get paid) they are now on a hourly pay scale. which i like a million times better. 4 years ago i was working 6 12 hour days, and now im working 4 10 hour days and making the same amount of money as i was then lol. and if we do work a 5th day, its overtime pay. 6 days are all but unheard of now lol. but ive been told it can be done with some luck lol (dat overtime pay is nice lol)

yep. that annoys the hell outta me. it takes some work/time to get a lawn looking good, but once it gets good it will pretty much stay good all the time. its a million times easier to treat a lawn with no weeds, than to treat a weedy lawn. and faster. plus, you get a loyal/happy customer out of it.

im weird, i enjoy killing weeds lol. i love going by a yard a did a few weeks before and seeing all the weeds dieing.

although since i last worked there 4 years ago (when is was based on how much work you did = how much you get paid) they are now on a hourly pay scale. which i like a million times better. 4 years ago i was working 6 12 hour days, and now im working 4 10 hour days and making the same amount of money as i was then lol. and if we do work a 5th day, its overtime pay. 6 days are all but unheard of now lol. but ive been told it can be done with some luck lol (dat overtime pay is nice lol)
Also depends on what grass you're treating and how much money you're willing to spend on apps. We have a few fescue's that look great but one guy in chateau spends a lot on keeping it that way.

Back
Top Bottom