Your TruGreen guy is right here!!!

Also depends on what grass you're treating and how much money you're willing to spend on apps. We have a few fescue's that look great but one guy in chateau spends a lot on keeping it that way.

if he lives in chateau elan, hes got plenty of money to burn on his lawn haha!

if he lives in chateau elan, hes got plenty of money to burn on his lawn haha!
A lot of there live on the edge and fake it, but he does have money lol. One guy we do has three homes in there, his last name is patel smh. Idk what he does but the cars and homes amaze me, like why?

A lot of there live on the edge and fake it, but he does have money lol. One guy we do has three homes in there, his last name is patel smh. Idk what he does but the cars and homes amaze me, like why?

we have many of those lol. had a guy the other day come over to a lawn i was treating (i thought he was asking about getting his lawn treated lol), come to find out he owned that house, plus a cluster of 6 houses all next to each other a few houses down lol.

we have many of those lol. had a guy the other day come over to a lawn i was treating (i thought he was asking about getting his lawn treated lol), come to find out he owned that house, plus a cluster of 6 houses all next to each other a few houses down lol.
I'm broke and poor, guess that's why I don't get it lol

Back
Top Bottom