• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your very own tactical......goat?

Slow down, y'all are goin too fast. My wive is still explaining to me what tactical diapers w/load assist means.

Slow down, y'all are goin too fast. My wive is still explaining to me what tactical diapers w/load assist means.

Well while she's out picking up the tactical diapers make sure you stock up on clips for the automatic bottle nipples and the tatical nursing braws with bad levers and badger latches.

Tread is just awesome i just rotated the tires the other day! GLOCK holster is in the back special compartment labeled mommas milk! Guns not included sorry but color choice is up to you!
sorry, going to have to retract my offer. Just bought two tactical high velocity fans, tactical diapers with load assist, Tactical spitrags in Artic WHite camo and a cars walker, also tactical with horn sounds and turn signals.
can't blame ya sounds tacfantastic !

Sometimes, in this place, you just have to look down at the ground, turn around, and walk slowly away shaking your head left to right.........................

(you guys ain't right...................funny as sh** but not right) ......... :rolleyes:...... ::D .......... :pop2:

I think the goat wins out over the tactical wasp spray...

Attachments

• Raid 001.jpg
    Raid 001.jpg
    467.7 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom