Your wife a stay at home and want some extra dough?

36fatfriends

Default rank <2500 posts
I Will Cut You
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm posting this on behalf of my soon to be wife. A few months ago she started selling some skin care products from a company called Rodan and Fields. I wont BS anyone, it's a multilevel marketing structure. She's absolutely been loving it and really just doing it in her spare time, and has made some money. I've even used some of her products on razor burn and it's worked great.

Anyway, if any of you have a wife that is looking to fill some spare time, make some extra money, and have completely flexible work schedule, shoot me a message and I'll get them in touch with one another.

Can you say PYRAMID!!!!!!
It is, I think that term carries a pretty negative connotation though. I can't think of a single sales department in a major corporation that isn't structured like a pyramid. Sales associates to manager to director to VP and on up. Call it what you will, but ALL corporations have the same structure. This just has less barriers of entry and you are responsible for your success with it.

I'm not going to plug it too hard, I'm just putting it out there.

Pyramid does not equal conventional sales department in the slightest. Pyramids get a negative connotation because it is bad.
I don't think what you are referring to is a pyramid.

How much has she made?
I'm not sure exactly, but it's somewhere in the $2500 range over the last three months. Which is how long she's been doing it. I feel it will pick up more, but for an extra almost $12k a year for her having a hobby after her 9 to 5 to help support my shooting habbit... I'll take it.

Hey all, I'm posting this on behalf of my soon to be wife. A few months ago she started selling some skin care products from a company called Rodan and Fields. I wont BS anyone, it's a multilevel marketing structure. She's absolutely been loving it and really just doing it in her spare time, and has made some money. I've even used some of her products on razor burn and it's worked great.

Anyway, if any of you have a wife that is looking to fill some spare time, make some extra money, and have completely flexible work schedule, shoot me a message and I'll get them in touch with one another.

So it's a touchy feely version of Amway. ;)

If it works, go for it. If the profits go out the window instead of your pocket, run away.

It is, I think that term carries a pretty negative connotation though. I can't think of a single sales department in a major corporation that isn't structured like a pyramid. Sales associates to manager to director to VP and on up. Call it what you will, but ALL corporations have the same structure. This just has less barriers of entry and you are responsible for your success with it.

I'm not going to plug it too hard, I'm just putting it out there.
A pyramid "scheme" is more about how the company makes money not just how many people are at the top vs the bottom. A major corporation doesn't make more money simply by hiring getting more people to work for them. Comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges. One is sustainable one is not. Im not saying some people won't make money at it but not everyone will.

Back
Top Bottom