Your wife a stay at home and want some extra dough?

Bottom line, she made all of her money back, and then $2500, so of it's a scam for someone it sure wasn't for her. Even if she doesn't make another dollar, I'm pretty happy with those results. I'll keep you guys up to date on how much she makes so you can keep saying it's a scam.

Bottom line, she made all of her money back, and then $2500, so of it's a scam for someone it sure wasn't for her. Even if she doesn't make another dollar, I'm pretty happy with those results. I'll keep you guys up to date on how much she makes so you can keep saying it's a scam.

Sounds good! How about including the P&L on her subordinates too? I think it would answer a lot of questions and settle the debate.

Sounds good! How about including the P&L on her subordinates too? I think it would answer a lot of questions and settle the debate.
Not really. There are these little things called ability and effort. They never make the promise "you can make $X" it takes work just like everything else.

I lol'd a few times reading this.

Hey, I've got no quarrel with you friend. I'm just trying to pass word from the wise, take it from someone who had a pregnant wife with hormone problems and allowed "friends" to dupe her into trying to solve her problems with several of these companies' products as well as be a "consultant" which she ended up getting next to nothing for after the initial investment. None of them fared any better than regular old drugstore products containing benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid...and it's been proven time and again in peer reviewed studies.

I met one fellow from the Cherokee SO dept. during it all who's wife managed to make 18k the first year, then the taxes hit (and the MLM will report her earnings) as well as all of the higher tiers began getting their "recruitment" cut as well as % sales and she eventually made very little for her time and effort she digressed, and was stuck holding the bag for a good bit of non-returnable merchandise. While one instance does not make truth, their are thousands of horror stories to read about as well as some positive, most positives come from those new or very high up on the food chain once you get into the fact checking. Ain't no such thing as easy money.

I've said my peace, good luck in her endeavors.

IMHO all you naysayer jacklegs took over his innocent enough posting trying to help his fiancé. He was upfront and honest about the structure of Rodan instead of the typical do you want to make a million dollars in your spare time statement. I happen to know someone that seems to make a pretty good living selling this product. Have never tried it myself because I have perfect skin :-) but I know her to be a very credible person. The best of luck to her 36fatfriends! If she makes a bunch of money how about buying some of my guns when I post them!

IMHO all you naysayer jacklegs took over his innocent enough posting trying to help his fiancé. He was upfront and honest about the structure of Rodan instead of the typical do you want to make a million dollars in your spare time statement. I happen to know someone that seems to make a pretty good living selling this product. Have never tried it myself because I have perfect skin :-) but I know her to be a very credible person. The best of luck to her 36fatfriends! If she makes a bunch of money how about buying some of my guns when I post them!
Thank you so much....the positivity is much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom