• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo M70AB2 underfolder mod

Does a product exist to change an underfold to a solid butt stock?

How about a folding triangle stock?

Is there a folding triangle that folds on the left side of the receiver?
Owning the same rifle I can understand wanting to change it. Under folders look a lot cooler than they shoot. But I can't imagine how you could change it without major gunsmithing involving changing the rear trunion and then winding up with a big hole on both sides.

Owning the same rifle I can understand wanting to change it. Under olders look a lot cooler than they shoot. But I can't imagine how you could change it without major gunsmithing involving changing the rear trunion and then winding up with a big hole on both sides.
Don't get me wrong. I love the underfolder and its intent. Wood would be a nice touch, and if not that a folding triangle.

Conventional stock or side folder, you are going to need a new receiver and the appropriate rear trunion if you want it look right. Why not just trade/sell the underfolder for what you want?

All communist stocks fold to the right. And triangle folder is best folder on a communist AK!

I could change the rear trunnion and fix the holes in the receiver, wouldn't be cheap but would allow you to keep the same rifle and original receiver. Could make a galil side folder work on it. But at the end of the day you gotta ask yourself if you want to have a rifle that is completely unique as that is a turn off for some people even if professionally done.

Conventional stock or side folder, you are going to need a new receiver and the appropriate rear trunion if you want it look right. Why not just trade/sell the underfolder for what you want?

All communist stocks fold to the right. And triangle folder is best folder on a communist AK!
The reason is twofold, first I actually love this gun. The second the funds don't exist for me to get another one

I could change the rear trunnion and fix the holes in the receiver, wouldn't be cheap but would allow you to keep the same rifle and original receiver. Could make a galil side folder work on it. But at the end of the day you gotta ask yourself if you want to have a rifle that is completely unique as that is a turn off for some people even if professionally done.
I really don't plan on getting rid of it, and I was trying to avoid too much of an expense.

Back
Top Bottom