• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo M70AB2 underfolder mod

Conventional stock or side folder, you are going to need a new receiver and the appropriate rear trunion if you want it look right. Why not just trade/sell the underfolder for what you want?

All communist stocks fold to the right. And triangle folder is best folder on a communist AK!
I watch Mishaco on YouTube all the time. He's a commie weapon expert. One video was all about the Chinese guns as in the Type 56 and Polytech guns. At one point around the time of the 89 Ban they took under folders tack welded them in the closed position and put a wood stock on them. It has to look crazy as hell.

I really don't plan on getting rid of it, and I was trying to avoid too much of an expense.

I watch Mishaco on YouTube all the time. He's a commie weapon expert. One video was all about the Chinese guns as in the Type 56 and Polytech guns. At one point around the time of the 89 Ban they took under folders tack welded them in the closed position and put a wood stock on them. It has to look crazy as hell.
You know that guy really is amazing, I imagine he has to do everything by touch. Have you ever seen him shoot?

You know that guy really is amazing, I imagine he has to do everything by touch. Have you ever seen him shoot?
I have seen him shoot. No idea what he's shooting at but as long as he's having fun it's cool by me. It's amazing the minute details he knows about different rifles and all by feel. I really like the series he did on the early Pioneer AKs and how he sent one to Robski at AKOU and it was almost a disaster. BTW...I love Robski's videos too.

I have seen him shoot. No idea what he's shooting at but as long as he's having fun it's cool by me. It's amazing the minute details he knows about different rifles and all by feel. I really like the series he did on the early Pioneer AKs and how he sent one to Robski at AKOU and it was almost a disaster. BTW...I love Robski's videos too.
Just another Common Thread we have

I love my under folder.

Attachments

• IMG_20230717_161732793.jpg
    IMG_20230717_161732793.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20230717_161821094.jpg
    IMG_20230717_161821094.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom