• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yugo m92 SBR

Bambenz

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
133   0
Reaction score
I'm wanting to sbr my m92 pistol. I was looking at this adapter and stock set up http://usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=YGO-GLFLD. Has anyone used this? is there a better way to go? Thanks
yugo.jpg

In my opinion and this is just an opinion, but if you are going to dump the 200 bucks and wait the 5+ months to SBR your PAP and then own it the rest of your life it deserves to be done right by a competent shop, not some jerry rigged half done stock. I suppose if you are on a tight budget you could go that route at first and then later upgrade. That said, if you pay the 200 bucks for the stamp and then start saving, you should have no problem coming up with the money it will take to do it right by the time your stamp comes back. If you can't do that, then perhaps NFA isn't a pool you want to wade into. It is addictive and expensive and not a game for the cheap or impatient.

I personally would have Dobbs Defense set it up with a folder.

Don't go with the original adapter in the OP. Either go with a Stormwerkz folder with a triangle stock from Manticore Arms (easiest way with just two screws in the rear trunnion). Or you can go the more original AK route (although not original to the Pap) which is also harder and more expensive. You can either go with a Russian folder like this or a little cheaper with the Taiwan folding stock.

Don't go with the original adapter in the OP. Either go with a Stormwerkz folder with a triangle stock from Manticore Arms (easiest way with just two screws in the rear trunnion). Or you can go the more original AK route (although not original to the Pap) which is also harder and more expensive. You can either go with a Russian folder like this or a little cheaper with the Taiwan folding stock.

I was actually just on the manticore page looking at their triangle stock with the stormwerkz hinge. I also found a few videos of it. Seems pretty solid. How is the lock up...i cant stand side folders that wobble.

I was actually just on the manticore page looking at their triangle stock with the stormwerkz hinge. I also found a few videos of it. Seems pretty solid. How is the lock up...i cant stand side folders that wobble.

The Stormwerk folder is solid. It holds better than the Ace in the folder position. The Stormwerkz/Manticore combo is the cheapest and easiest - just tap and drill two holes.

Back
Top Bottom