• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zastava N Pap

BamaBrad

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
Zastava N Pap? Are they a Decent AK or not? Was wanting another AK and not wanting to spend a lot of money on them and after doing some research I have found these seem to be a pretty decent one. Just wanted to get some feedback from here. Do they have a chrome lined barrel? I have read they do not but I have also read they do. Have also read they have a chromed bolt. Thanks for any feedback.

They're well built. The barrel is not chrome lined, but well made. The receiver is a little thicker than the typical stamped receiver, adding a bit more weight. The action is a bit rough compared to others as well, so that is typical, just make sure the piston isn't catching anywhere on the sides of the gas tube Look closely at the mag well and stick a mag or two in there if given the chance. Make sure the gun is straight before purchasing. Look from front to back, back to front, flip it over and repeat. Work the charging handle.

Overall they are fine.

Zastava N Pap? Are they a Decent AK or not? Was wanting another AK and not wanting to spend a lot of money on them and after doing some research I have found these seem to be a pretty decent one. Just wanted to get some feedback from here. Do they have a chrome lined barrel? I have read they do not but I have also read they do. Have also read they have a chromed bolt. Thanks for any feedback.

What platform do you want? (7.62x39 or .223/5.56) Zastava made a M90 with the .223/5.56 magwell.

What platform do you want? (7.62x39 or .223/5.56) Zastava made a M90 with the .223/5.56 magwell.

Real AK's don't shoot 5.56. Never understood why they made one in the first place. It's only going to be so accurate, it's a smaller bullet and more expensive to shoot

Back
Top Bottom