• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zastava N Pap

Well decided to buy the N Pap. And as MRH MRH stated I had him check it out for me when we met up today as he is the AK guy and I prefer my AR's. Nothing against the AK's as I have a WASR and have wanted something a little better. He let me know it was built real well and I should have no problems with it. Here is a picture of it with the giveaway prize from MRH. Thanks again buddy and was a pleasure to meet you.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160721_ccc4fc5e1a3c0a54ec7834f7ca60e405.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160721_7b9a0781276589f24f76fc42d4c53cb5.jpg

Oh man that is awesome! PM sent w/offer! LOL
My pleasure man. I'm definitely not an expert, but I know and listen to guys who are, and simply follow their advice. That's a beautiful rifle!

You looking at getting a newer one or an older? The only thing I didn't like about it was the stock, and I had an older one (old as in a couple years ago). The stocks on them sat on the same plane as the dust cover and sights so you had to get your cheek way down on it. Shooting it, at least to me, was kinda uncomfortable and felt like someone was lightly socking you in the cheek every time you pulled the trigger. After several mags it became annoying. The way they're being made now , at least the last half dozen that have come thru the store, have more along the lines of traditional ak stock (think wasr looking ). In other words the stock sits lower so it would be easier to get a solid cheek weld on it, at least IMO it would. Solid rifles tho

New NPAP (top) compared to a 1986 Romy (bottom).
DSCN0128 - Copy.JPG

MRH MRH is a good man for sure... He's the expert I trust

Man I appreciate it but I am really no expert. I know AK's fairly well but most of what I know is stuff I have read or learned from the real experts, which I have learned much from them and am always glad to share what I have learned.. cmshoot cmshoot is an expert, and compared to him I am a total hack. That guy has forgotten more about these rifles than I will ever know. @batoncolle is another guy who is a great source of info about the AK. I have asked his advice on several different subjects regarding the AK, things I did not know, and his advice has been nothing short of great each and every time. There are a few others here who are way more deserving of the title "expert". I am always glad to help anyway I can, though, and I do love AK's!

Back
Top Bottom