• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Criminally Indicted

Now, I'm really confused because that one says that Fed side does have a duty to disclose exculpatory evidence to the GJ.(I know where talking state, not Fed, just pointing it out.) I didn't see where it made a clear difference to the Grand Jury vs. a regular trial. There might be some case law, outlines it.
And, actually, i think she didn't use a grand jury.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...ticles/cfn/2012/4/9/trayvon_martin_grand.html

Last edited by a moderator:
"The special Prosecutor’s decision to forego bringing the Trayvon Martin shooting death before a grand jury vindicates the position that we have taken all along—that is you do not need a grand jury to make an arrest of George Zimmerman on probable cause" - Al Sharpton

TRANSLATION: It will be easier to convince a judge to issue a warrant, especially if we withhold exculpatory evidence, than it would be to get 6 people to agree that George Zimmerman committed a crime.

"The special Prosecutor’s decision to forego bringing the Trayvon Martin shooting death before a grand jury vindicates the position that we have taken all along-that is you do not need a grand jury to make an arrest of George Zimmerman on probable cause" - Al Sharpton

TRANSLATION: It will be easier to convince a judge to issue a warrant, especially if we withhold exculpatory evidence, than it would be to get 6 people to agree that George Zimmerman committed a crime.
Agreed. This whole thing blew up the second Sharpton got involved. I wish we could deport that tard.

Back
Top Bottom