• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimmerman Trial Live feed

I pulled this straight from the New Black Panthers site. So what they are saying is that we as non-blacks have no rights to defend ourself from their attacks, but they proclaim that they will defend themself.View attachment 210206

The Black Panthers aren't going to DO ANYTHING PHYSICAL themselves or very little. Their Job is to Incite the Black Community to do the ACT'S of Rioting, Vandelism Etc.. F them.

Zimmerman is an undercover racist. He mentored black kids, took a black girl to his prom, and he was not known to tell racist jokes. He did all of this while taking super ninja MMA training and buying an evil assault pistol.

Sneaky, sneaky. He laid all this groundwork in the hopes that one day he would be able to kill a little black kid in the rain.

Whenever I feel a white person has been done unjustly, I always run down to my local shopping center just to loot and burn down a few stores, because we all know nothing heals a heart like a free big screen T.V. and making my community a little bit more less attractive to live in.

Whenever I feel a white person has been done unjustly, I always run down to my local shopping center just to loot and burn down a few stores, because we all know nothing heals a heart like a free big screen T.V. and making my community a little bit more less attractive to live in.

Not to mention the goodwill you spread to the shopowner who is now standing in the burned out building that used to be his American dream. Never understood how hurting your neighbors helps you prove a point that you have been "done wrong by the man".

Some of you guys are twisted and heartless just like gz its ashame he didn't have anything to defend your self try leaving your glocks at home and throw on a hoodie for the reaper with the keltec to screw your 15 years on earth up because the way his image looks. I don't care about spell check right about now on this post so grow up

I've traded with you before. Why am I not surprised you're upset with the verdict.............:rolleyes2:

to screw your 15 years on earth up

15 years old? I thought he was 17? Good Lord, by the time this thread ends, some folks will have him in diapers with a pacifier riding in a stroller when he got shot.

Back
Top Bottom