• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimmerman Trial Live feed

You visited the BP page, and the KKK page on the same day? NSA is on it's way for you. :spy:

I didn't even know they had websites, since I never hear anything from either party. Decided to take a look after seeing the pic that was posted a few comments above. Read through the 10 point program and then read through the opening statement on the KKK. One talks about how terrible white people are with a picture that is not so inviting, and the other talks about taking care of your family with a pic of a nice normal family on the top.

NSA is on it's way for you.
spy.gif
Nude Strippers Association? The door's unlocked, make yourselves at home ladies.

Cold heartless whites trying to take care of their own. What about the black man. Who is going to take care of them. Do we expect them to do it there self’s. Whitty needs to pay up.
I didn't even know they had websites, since I never hear anything from either party. Decided to take a look after seeing the pic that was posted a few comments above. Read through the 10 point program and then read through the opening statement on the KKK. One talks about how terrible white people are with a picture that is not so inviting, and the other talks about taking care of your family with a pic of a nice normal family on the top.

Nude Strippers Association? The door's unlocked, make yourselves at home ladies.

to screw your 15 years on earth up

15 years old? I thought he was 17? Good Lord, by the time this thread ends, some folks will have him in diapers with a pacifier riding in a stroller when he got shot.

That was the Brunswick GA shooting of a womans baby in front of her at the hand of two thugs.

Its way more of a story than the Zimmerman trial, but who can guess why it isnt?

You probably didn't hear about this one either: http://www.blackyouthproject.com/20...ple-shot-in-chicago-over-4th-of-july-weekend/

In Chicago, where Obummer was Governer, that has some of the most strict gun laws in the country. But since it wasn't white/hispanic folks shooting black folks, it doesn't matter. Black on black crime doesn't count I guess?
It only counts if Sharpton can make some cash on it, or if the pres can use it to distract us from his numerous screw ups, and scandals.

QUOTE=TxBoyInGa;2474496]It only counts if Sharpton can make some cash on it, or if the pres can use it to distract us from his numerous screw ups, and scandals.[/QUOTE]

This^^ for the win. Ambassador murdered/US government spying on its citizens/IRS used as a tool to destroy political opponents....on and on. Sad but justifiable shooting of a black minor by someone who looks "white enough" is all it takes to head fake the majority of us.

Back
Top Bottom