• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimmerman Trial Live feed

Casey Anthony is free... It seems to me that the pendulum can swing both ways.

Yes, indeed sometimes it does....same with the original OJ murder trial. But, neither of those people is a 'white' dude that killed a innocent black kid....err I mean gangsta wannabe punk.

Yes, indeed sometimes it does....same with the original OJ murder trial. But, neither of those people is a 'white' dude that killed a innocent black kid....err I mean gangsta wannabe punk.

Casey Anthony was potentially a child killer. I imagine that pulls on the heartstrings of Americans more than race. I could be wrong.

Off topic but doesn't GZ's lawyer look like Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad?

bryan-cranston-stars-as-walter-white-in-breaking-bad.jpg

350x.jpg

Casey Anthony was potentially a child killer. I imagine that pulls on the heartstrings of Americans more than race. I could be wrong.

I think you may be. PC is an extremely strong force in our society.
Unlike her case we already know Z killed M and how. Thats not under doubt. There is no proof required. Its merely a matter of swaying jury opinion as to motive and nature of the killing. Its a much shorter step than Anthony's case. In jury trials perceptions tend to outweigh facts.

I think you may be. PC is an extremely strong force in our society.
Unlike her case we already know Z killed M and how. Thats not under doubt. There is no proof required. Its merely a matter of swaying jury opinion as to motive and nature of the killing. Its a much shorter step than Anthony's case. In jury trials perceptions tend to outweigh facts.

Indeed. You make a very valid point.

Defense making some interesting gun points:
  • Gun was DAO
  • Zimmerman received training from an Air Marshall friend
  • Gun was recommended by Air Marshall and chosen because the trigger was DAO
  • Holster was used
  • Gun was in holster and properly worn
  • Gun was carried with one in the chamber as designed

Back
Top Bottom