• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zimmerman Trial Live feed

george-zimmerman_trayvon-martin_media-bias.jpg

Prosecutor opened with:
"F------ punks," prosecutor John Guy said to six female jurors, quoting Zimmerman from a call he made to a police dispatcher shortly before his fatal confrontation with Martin. "These a-------. They always get away."

Prosecutor opened with:

That's not the way you want to see things starting off for Zim. It sure makes him sound like he's out to get someone.

By the way, I remember learning in psychology that if there are two opposing sides to an argument, people will generally believe and side with the first argument that they hear as long as it is a strong and logical argument. The reverse happens if it's a weak argument. Considering the prosecution is going first, you folks better hope the rest of their argument doesn't consist of stuff like that.

He is effed. His goose was already cooked before the trial ever began. I will be highly surprised should he beat the charges.
We have a sordid history in our country with media inflamed kangaroo court proceedings. Zimmerman is but one of the latest chapters. White Zimmerman that is, not the hardworking hispanic part. If he was black there would be no charges or trial nor any media attention. Black thugs shoot down other black folks daily with nary a whisper of concern.....well, except for the evil guns that cause it.

He is effed. His goose was already cooked before the trial ever began. I will be highly surprised should he beat the charges.
We have a sordid history in our country with media inflamed kangaroo court proceedings. Zimmerman is but one of the latest chapters. White Zimmerman that is, not the hardworking hispanic part. If he was black there would be no charges or trial nor any media attention. Black thugs shoot down other black folks daily with nary a whisper of concern.....well, except for the evil guns that cause it.

i would think getting a fair trial in zimmermans case would be difficult as it was all over the media, internet and newspaper so most have formed an opinion on his actions

Back
Top Bottom