• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie Apocalypse Tips from CDC... no, really

zesty

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
not fully clean
67   0
Reaction score
I saw this on another site and had to check it out since it's actually from the CDC. Interesting way to get people to pay attention.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.

holy sh1t now I can explain to my wife why I have to spend so much on guns and pumping out thousands of rounds of 40 caliber and three cases of 223 ammo. The threat is imminent lol

I was very disappointed in the article. There was no mention of the need for high capacity magazines, multiple shooters/loaders, and the efficacy of head-shots when dealing with the Undead.

No, its just a way to get the populace informed and ready for a Flood, and other things, if it was REAL they would put Double Barrel shotgun at #1 on the need list

No, its just a way to get the populace informed and ready for a Flood, and other things, if it was REAL they would put Double Barrel shotgun at #1 on the need list

I agree. They are just using this to get peoples attention about getting emergency kits together.

Back
Top Bottom