• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Land Navigation Course 18-19 NOV Rome, GA / Sloppy Floyd State Park

0   0
Reaction score
Give it a look. Ask Questions. Sign up. Two days in duration. One day of classroom instruction covers navigation principles, terminology, map reading, identifying terrain features, pace count, use of a compass, and more. One day practical exercise, you will solo navigate a short-range, cross-country, daylight course. You will carry your gear, food, and water. This is a short-range course ideal for first time, and youth navigators, yet challenging enough for seasoned navigators.
https://2teamguys.com/store/ols/products/land-navigation-9-11-june-2023

Attachments

• orienteering-1343868784.jpg
    orienteering-1343868784.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 4
I have questions:

1 Who are the instructors?

2 What are the hours each day for the class?

3 As far as gear food and water are concerned is there anything specific we need to bring?
Or just what we would normally have in our get home bag?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Bct
I have questions:

1 Who are the instructors?

2 What are the hours each day for the class?

3 As far as gear food and water are concerned is there anything specific we need to bring?
Or just what we would normally have in our get home bag?

Thank you in advance!
Thanks for your interest:

1. I am the primary instructor, Edgar Mills. I have a former SEAL, Corey and former Ranger/LRS, Shawn as AIs. My bio at this link. https://ospreyshootingsolutions.com/the-crew#922a4f72-1ea5-4ea1-a36a-fdef9142b041

2. Both days are approximately eight hours. Sunday may go a little longer if folks get lost. We have specific procedures in place to mitigate that.

3. No special equipment required except a small/medium pack to carry water and trail chow. We will provide all required navigation tools (compass, protractor, map &pencil, pace beads).

Back
Top Bottom