• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zombie Nazis riding vampire dinosaurs are attacking, what do you grab?

What do you grab to defeat the zombie Nazis?

• Shuff's Mini G

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • M1A

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • steak tacos

Votes: 26 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are zombies? What the hell are you going to do? Grab an M1 or M1A and a couple hundred rounds of 30-06 or .308 and save the world? Face it man, you're ****ed. Even if YOU do survive all the women that survive without won't be Angelina Jolies in a PVC body suit and matching HKs. They'll be tough muscular women with 5 o'clock shadow. ****. Grab the steak tacos, a 12 pack, a bag of coke, a pretty woman and a 9mm with one round. Might as well go out painlessly and with tacos.

Guys...come on...I knew there would be much heckling over the ridiculousness of my premise but I did want some real suggestions between Mini G nd M1A. If there ever really were zombie Nazis riding Vampire dinosaurs my silver-chained chainsaw bayonets would do the trick!

Dinosaurs are pretty easy to kill.Shoot the legs. after all when is the last time you saw one? 22lr hoard now

Guys...come on...I knew there would be much heckling over the ridiculousness of my premise but I did want some real suggestions between Mini G nd M1A. If there ever really were zombie Nazis riding Vampire dinosaurs my silver-chained chainsaw bayonets would do the trick!

Are you going for practicality or cool factor? If I had to choose I'd go with the Mini G. Although some people might call it blasphemy to modify a Garand.

Are you going for practicality or cool factor? If I had to choose I'd go with the Mini G. Although some people might call it blasphemy to modify a Garand.

More practicality. I'd have no issues taking either a Garand or an M1A to assault Hitler's moon base but I can only have one at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom