• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

zombie setup

wnchstrtnfldvlle

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
70   0
Reaction score
Ok me and some buddies at work always ask these questions of the new guys so i figured i would ask here.
You have to tell what each item would be in your ideal situation, if money wasnt a problem, and why,

What would be your.....

1. main weapon
2. secondary weapon
3. melee weapon
4. vehicle
5. finishing move
6. weapon skill
7. administrative skill
8. gear setup

well thats all i can think of for now. here is what mine would be.

1. m4 with 4x acog with the reflex attached. 10.5 barrel with a suppressor. surefire mounted underbarrel because the 5.56 rd is common especially here on post

2. walther p99qa 9mm (due to being around army post) also suppressed

3. blade from book of eli just a bad ass weapon

4. big pickup truck, with a ram bar, fuel cans mounted, spotlights up top, with a winch. and a machinegun mount in the rear. the truck can get you offroad, hard to force off the road and you will be up away from the zombies

5. Pistol shot straight between the eyes. just cool

6. weapon skill would have to be what i would call pistolero skills. think rambo in the scene from rambo where he blasts 5 bad guys in like 2 seconds.

7.admin skill would be have to be medical. so i can take care of the team if we take casualties from non-zombie enemy

8. and gear set up would be
merrell shoes
an old pair of the SOF bdus, with the pockets on the sleeves
a rack vest
rucksack with all gear inside
fast bump helmet with all the goodies
mbitr for comms with the group

lol this is purely a meant for fun thread, and i know that some of this stuff may not be tactically sound but hey im bored here waiting at the wifeys work to get lunch

lets see what you got......

I AM ALWAYS PREPARED
3.bp.blogspot.com__hJREGwPF6vQ_SLU6yqk97UI_AAAAAAAACPo_xwGf_XiCnVk_s400_nerd6.jpg

I think I would need 6.8spc, what are the seals using these days? I can only spend about $500. Maybe I will just go akimbo with my glocks. lol

1. Colt AR w/ Elcan Specter DR and M203, Knights Armament Suppressor
2. Colt 1911 w/ Suppressor
3. Machete
4. MRAP W/ crows system w/ MK19 & M240
5. shot between the eyes as well or setting them on fire
6. engaging targets quickly and eliminating threats
7. medical would be cool but also the ability to be a mcgyver of sorts with whatever is available
8. Eagle industries plate carrier w/ molle atachments for gear, several M67's, ops core helmet, some type of Merrell boots with lots of socks and t shirts, multicam uniforms

A light sabre. I wouldn't need anything else. I'd just "use the force"...

In case you're wondering, no I am really not a Star Wars guy. I just think that a light sabre would be the unstoppable weapon...

Seems like everyone wants to carry heavy weapons and ammo.
For me it would be a 22 rifle and pistol. Remember...all ya have to do is hit the brain and its over.
No stopping power needed. I could carry thousands of rounds and the weight would NOT drag me down.

Seems like everyone wants to carry heavy weapons and ammo.
For me it would be a 22 rifle and pistol. Remember...all ya have to do is hit the brain and its over.
No stopping power needed. I could carry thousands of rounds and the weight would NOT drag me down.

I had the same discussion with my roommate! Only gun that came to mind was a Calico M100 w/ the 100rnd 22mag (that works) with a silence. a calico w/ the 100rnd magazine with a silencer will be perfect, maneuver great since its light and has a collapsing stock, high ammo capacity, silenced so other "geeks" (teehee, those of you that watched "the walking dead" will find that familiar) cant hear you scattering brains, and no issues finding ammo. I may elaborate more once im at my home PC and not my work PC =D

-Carlo

Back
Top Bottom