• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

zombie setup

My Thompson benchmark 22, springfield 1911, and a butt load of 22 shells( in case you don't know, I agree with Qbald) 1911 is only if close quarters is needed because I think I could keep whatever at bay with my 22.

1. main weapon: Remington 870 20" w/8 shot extension & a knoxx recoil reducing stock. 1-pt sling, 6 shot side saddle, ghost ring sights, SureFire 623FA foregrip. (proven reliability, known stopping power, 12g of any flavor is available EVERYWHERE)

2. secondary weapon: Springfield XDM 9mm 4.5 (the damn thing holds 19 freakin rounds, thats 19 head shots...what more could you ask for?) with a streamlight TLR-01

3. melee weapon: A fixed handle Morning Star (skull crushing, ain't too much you can't tenderize with a morning star)

4. vehicle: Ford/Hennessey VelociRaptor 600 w/ a mean ass brush guard, metal mesh windows, and escape hatch in the floor. (12 inches of suspension travel, 602hp, go ANYWHERE)

5. finishing move: 00 buck to each limb to knock out the hands/feet. As the disabled torso wiggles and bites at you on the floor, use the morning star to make zombie brain pate'

6. weapon skill: hand gun accuracy. so when the SHTF and you gotta make a fast exit, you have 19 headshots in your path

7. administrative skill: carpenter/machinist. weather it be your hideout or your vehicle, everything will need fortification.

8. gear setup: Neptunic shark suit (chain-mail, so zombies cannot bite me & turn me. Neptunic brand covers you head to toe) Blackhawk recon chest rig w/ mission appropriate pouches, radio w/ throat mic, PASGT helmet w/ flip down NVG's. 5.11 boots, Kevlar gloves.

Also what I didn't see mentioned was possible hideout. I work in parts at a dealership. Our parts depo is like a mini Fort Knox. All openings are covered by metal rollup doors, concrete walls, and 2 floors with 4 fortified entry/exit points. I would run to here =D

-Carlo

1. main weapon: Excel Arms Excellerator .22 Mag Semi Automatic Rifle with ACOG scope mounted to the rail. Also add a NEBO undermounted flashlight to the bottom rail. I can still carry a butt load of ammo and use other .22 calibers in case I run out.
2. secondary weapon: KelTec PMR 30 Match up ammo plus .22 mag should be good enough to stop a person in their tracks. 30 in mag is a comfortable thought as well.
3. melee weapon: Aluminum baseball bat
4. vehicle: Hummer h1 w/ external gas cans and 35" muddin tires to get over the hordes of the undead
5. finishing move: Beat them to death with a bat, like the Bear Jew from Inglorious Bastards
6. weapon skill: decent rifle and pistol shot, Zombies cant duck so the bat would be easy to learn to get right
7. administrative skill: Pack mule, can carry heavy loads long distances with minimal effort on foot and I would have decent navigation survival skills.
8. gear setup: Back packing pack for ammo and food, Head lamp and under-mounted lamps for all guns would be a must. Hummer would be loaded out with as much food and water as possible and I would have a hydration bladder in my pack at all times plus a few twinkies.

1. Main weapon - CZ VZ 58
2. Secondary weapon - Yugo M92 Krinkov Pistol
3. Melee - Ka-Bar & SOG Creed
4. Vehicle - My Integra popping vtec past them (lol)
5. Finishing move - none really, just kill and get on going
6. Weapon skill - what? just freaking kill them
7. Administrative skill - The guy in the group that tells everyone "I told you its gonna happen"
8. Gear setup - a bunch of military MREs, water, clean clothes, flashlight, batteries, map, compass, blankets, and a lot of ammo

4. Vehicle - My Integra popping vtec past them (lol)

i287.photobucket.com_albums_ll126_GSXRSpeed_vtec_20yo_vtec_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom