• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forget

and there are "idiots" on here that still think Aviation fuel will turn steel into liquid molten steel
In reality the wings are the fuel tanks, a plane hitting a building made from steel and concrete would have been ripped the wings off at impact and fallen to the ground. Even the plane would have been squashed like a pancake.

In reality the wings are the fuel tanks, a plane hitting a building made from steel and concrete would have been ripped the wings off at impact and fallen to the ground. Even the plane would have been squashed like a pancake.
Sounds like a truly plausible scientific explanation based on another ODT expert…

I guess you missed the videos of the planes slamming into the towers on replay for all to see over the last 22 years...

FB_IMG_1694429382850.jpg

Never forget that an aluminum plane went clear through a building made of concrete and 2 foot thick American made steel like the building was made of butter.
You're talking about an object that weighs nearly 300 tons traveling at roughly 500 mph. That's an unimaginable force. And the plane didn't make it through the building.
Never forget the "Dancing Israelis" filming the incident in North Jersey.
I have never heard of them until today. Interesting. FBI released them. And they were never seen "dancing." Father of Mohammed Atta said they were.

Never forget that we got the "Not so patriot act".
Agreed on this.
Never forget that Bush and Israel did 9/11
:pound:

A Boeing 767 200ER weighing 395,000lbs flying at 550mph delivers a LOT of kinetic energy.

What office building with a basic external steel girder structure is designed to handle that level of kinetic energy? They are basically hollow, so where is the 3,994,382,125ft-lbs of energy transferred to in order to stop it at the outside wall?

It's basically like a melon trying to stop a 308 bullet from penetrating the rind or a wood house wall stopping a speeding 3800lb car....they can't.

1694531584328.png

https://waitbutwhy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/slow-motion-watermelon.gif

Plus.......the 767-200ER carries around 22,000 to 24,000 gallons of aviation fuel, which would be around 2,750,000,000 BTUs of energy, if my calculations are correct. Datz a lot of heat!

So….what the heck is the narrative here folks ? What is everyone trying to say? Or not say ? Or prove or not prove?
Someone explain it to me because I am lost ! I know that’s nothing new but Dammitt man !! I kinda wanna know why everyone is in a tizzy ! :confused2: :cool-new:

So….what the heck is the narrative here folks ? What is everyone trying to say? Or not say ? Or prove or not prove?
Someone explain it to me because I am lost ! I know that’s nothing new but Dammitt man !! I kinda wanna know why everyone is in a tizzy ! :confused2: :cool-new:

Pretty simple… Some say it was an inside job the Govt, CIA and all the other agencies…

What I saw on live and on replay shows 2 jets slamming into WTC…

But thats me….

Pretty simple… Some say it was an inside job the Govt, CIA and all the other agencies…

What I saw on live and on replay shows 2 jets slamming into WTC…

But thats me….
Yes, which likely would not have taken down the buildings alone. Controlled explosives could have been set off to collapse the towers an hour after the planes impacted. They did the same routine in WTC 7 except no plane hit it, which is why we need to forget about that one.

Back
Top Bottom