• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forget

Yes, which would not have taken down the buildings alone. Controlled explosives were set off to collapse the towers an hour after the planes impacted. They did the same routine in WTC 7 except no plane hit it, which is why we need to forget about that one.
And your basing this explosion on what irrefutable evidence?

I believe there were 7 total buildings that were in the WTC complex. 5 were destroyed and we don’t talk about those either. Including WTC 7….

And your basing this explosion on what irrefutable evidence?

I believe there were 7 total buildings that were in the WTC complex. 5 were destroyed and we don’t talk about those either. Including WTC 7….
Please watch and let us know your thoughts afterward:

They had foreknowledge of the event and set up video recorders prior to document it. They also were caught with explosive residue in their fake moving company's van.
1694536678527.png

1694536696761.png

1694536715277.png

Well, my life hasn’t been the same since I read the moon landings were faked on a sound stage.
But I guess it really began when I found that the CIA and the mob had worked together to arrange the JFK assassination.

Please watch and let us know your thoughts afterward:

This Ryan Dawson? Was in High School in 2001? Bio shows MSNBC contributor?

Is this the guy your pinning your thesis on?

No thanks..

You're talking about an object that weighs nearly 300 tons traveling at roughly 500 mph. That's an unimaginable force. And the plane didn't make it through the building.

I have never heard of them until today. Interesting. FBI released them. And they were never seen "dancing." Father of Mohammed Atta said they were.

Agreed on this.

:pound:
Futile effort on a tinfoiler…

Back
Top Bottom