• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Forget

This Ryan Dawson? Was in High School in 2001? Bio shows MSNBC contributor?

Is this the guy your pinning your thesis on?

No thanks..
You are attacking the source instead of his arguments and evidence, which is backed up with expert testimony, declassed reports and eyewitness testimony.

You are attacking the source instead of his arguments and evidence, which is backed up with expert testimony, declassed reports and eyewitness testimony.
I honestly tried to watch that video that you posted but I couldn't make it more than 2 minutes. Dude's voice is atrocious.

Please watch and let us know your thoughts afterward:

OK. If I have enough bourbon, I'll give this a watch. Dude's voice is awful...and that potato mic he recorded it on? :puke:

So….what the heck is the narrative here folks ? What is everyone trying to say? Or not say ? Or prove or not prove?
Someone explain it to me because I am lost ! I know that’s nothing new but Dammitt man !! I kinda wanna know why everyone is in a tizzy ! :confused2: :cool-new:
Well, on of our "leaders" in DC said some people did something.

OK. If I have enough bourbon, I'll give this a watch. Dude's voice is awful...and that potato mic he recorded it on? :puke:
Mrs_Esterhouse Mrs_Esterhouse

Alright...I gave it my best shot. I made it an hour an some change in but the video is so pixelated and the audio is so awful....I just couldn't stomach it anymore.

Let me see if I can sum it up. Basically dude's theory is as follows. Israel is our enemy because our powers that be are friendly with theirs whom they deem as bad because "Gaza Strip." Islam hates us because "white devil." So Mossad and Mujahedin plan together to attack the Twin Towers. Mossad plants car bombs in basements of WTC3, 4, & 7. Get caught with another one on the GWB. Mujahedin fly air planes into WTC 3 & 4 put the Shanksville plane doesn't make it because it is shot down. WTC 3 & 4 collapse one hour after impacts respectively because "Thermite Mossad car bomb in basement." Later another explosion is heard under WTC7, presumably another TMCBIB. Which then cause WTC7 to collapse but now it looks weird because the "Let's roll" plane didn't hit it as was planned.

Is that about the gist of it?

Mrs_Esterhouse Mrs_Esterhouse

Alright...I gave it my best shot. I made it an hour an some change in but the video is so pixelated and the audio is so awful....I just couldn't stomach it anymore.

Let me see if I can sum it up. Basically dude's theory is as follows. Israel is our enemy because our powers that be are friendly with theirs whom they deem as bad because "Gaza Strip." Islam hates us because "white devil." So Mossad and Mujahedin plan together to attack the Twin Towers. Mossad plants car bombs in basements of WTC3, 4, & 7. Get caught with another one on the GWB. Mujahedin fly air planes into WTC 3 & 4 put the Shanksville plane doesn't make it because it is shot down. WTC 3 & 4 collapse one hour after impacts respectively because "Thermite Mossad car bomb in basement." Later another explosion is heard under WTC7, presumably another TMCBIB. Which then cause WTC7 to collapse but now it looks weird because the "Let's roll" plane didn't hit it as was planned.

Is that about the gist of it?
Not exactly. Israel is not necessarily our enemy but is definitly not our friend. I'll post more about that below. Malevolent actors in the US government and Israeli governments were likely involved in the planning and execution of 9-11 i.e. rebooted Operation Northwoods. Yes, they conspired with Mujahedin to fly the planes into the towers while Cheney ordered a stand down of air defenses and Pentagon security sensors. Thermite in the basement of WTC 3,4, maybe? WTC 7 was absolutely control demoed. The bigger more important question, was this was all planned in order to appease the MIC and Israeli factions with another mid-east war and to help pass the Patriot Act, which had been sitting on a shelf since the 90s? The CIA's anthrax mailing attacks helped get it past the finish line. Sad but true.

Watch the 48min clip here:

Back
Top Bottom