• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GLOCK 17, Made in USA

Well I really enjoy my Glock 17 ..... just installed a new 3.5 connector in her an cant wait till tomorrow to try her out at the range ;)

GREAT REVIEW !!

Cool review, awesome how you got your hands on a USA made G17...so Warren Tactical, i hear so much about these sights...is the sight picture that good? What makes these sights so superior?

Cool review, awesome how you got your hands on a USA made G17...so Warren Tactical, i hear so much about these sights...is the sight picture that good? What makes these sights so superior?

I did have a review here, but apparently it wasn't liked and deleted. Below are two pics of the sights...

www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_DSC_00374.JPG

www.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_DSC_00468.JPG

My first handgun purchase was a G3 Glock 17 w/NS and I couldn't be happier. I'm a fan of any gun that is just as good used as new, and having the factory so close is great because they will fix pretty much any warranty issue for free (including some free mods like extended slide release). Props on getting the "made in the USA!"

I actually liked my 17 enough to pick up a g3 Glock 20 (10mm), because I found one at a local pawn shop for $425 (and figured it might run better than the $425 high point!). I needed a hand cannon and it runs like a beast. The only downside is that the 10mm ammo is not that common and usually expensive, sooooo I'm about to become a reloader. It's a problem I'm content with.

Back
Top Bottom