• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maui, Hawaii Fires

It's all the ******** Jews getting the lizard people to fire their space lazers. It's so obvious if you aren't a sheeple.

Apparently the FEMA folks are getting a nice vacation out of it at the taxpayers expense. $1,000 a day per diem at luxury resorts...I'm in the wrong line of work.
If they’re in single rooms that’s $100,000 each DAY!

Ten days = $1million.

Let that simmer to a boil

how many folks on the ODT does it take to generate that much in income taxes.....isn't it nice, to think of your hard earned money going to pay for a five star room in Hawaii, for a government worker...

F'ing scumbags. We had our honeymoon in Wailea. It's the swankiest, most expensive part of Maui. It just never ends with these people...
I get being upset. But realistically where else are they going to stay on that island? It's not like there's a motel 6 around the corner. Everything on that island is luxurious and swanky.

Apparently there are plenty of more affordable accommodation on the island.

I get being upset. But realistically where else are they going to stay on that island? It's not like there's a motel 6 around the corner. Everything on that island is luxurious and swanky.

FEMA trailer? :confused2:

Fema_trailer_2_Mariel_Carr_Chemical_Heritage_Foundation_Video.jpg

Negative. 30 minutes north of Lahaina is Kapalua, there are 1000's of lower cost "family resort" hotel rooms there, and closer to ground zero. More indiscriminate spending by the gov't. SMH

1692826408864.png

Back
Top Bottom