• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mobile phone bills... yeesh

T-Mobile, 5G plan, two lines and I brought my own phone into the plan, which was paid off years ago.

I enabled auto-pay from my checking account which saves $10 a month, and I get a discount for being 55+ (an AAA membership gives you the same discount).

Comes out to $40 a month and so far the service has been fine. Not as much coverage across the US as ATT and Verizon, but I haven't had an issue anywhere in the SE so far.

I live in the sticks and Verizon is the only decent reception around here. That said, I have three lines, three new iPhone 15’s, insurance on one of them, the premium 5G plan, unlimited text and data with no slow downs, and Verizon 5G wireless internet for $218/mo

I was paying $186/mo before the 5G WiFi was added but I was also paying $90/mo for Windstream’s crappy 25g WiFi 🙄

I went from Verizon to TMobile same crappy service but half price. I actually told the Tmobile guy I'd rather have cheap crappy service than expensive crappy service. Does anyone have a service that works in rural counties?

Back
Top Bottom