• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mobile phone bills... yeesh

Cricket: 3 phones. My wife had to pay $100 for her upgraded phone when they went to 5G. The other 2 included so far, unlimited, $90 a month. Internet and 2 phone lines, $135

Another vote for Mint Mobile. Fast and reliable 5g as long as you're in T-Mobile friendly areas. $20/mo for 15gb and prepay 12 months at a time, but actual out of pocket was less than that bc of referrals and promotions, etc. There's usually some kind of promo going on, feel free to PM if you want a referral code for $15 credit (I think?).

I know they also have other deals if you buy your phone through them, but I've always bought my own elsewhere.

I live in the sticks and Verizon is the only decent reception around here. That said, I have three lines, three new iPhone 15’s, insurance on one of them, the premium 5G plan, unlimited text and data with no slow downs, and Verizon 5G wireless internet for $218/mo

I was paying $186/mo before the 5G WiFi was added but I was also paying $90/mo for Windstream’s crappy 25g WiFi 🙄

That sounds about like the situation I'm in plus a phone payment or two...

Back
Top Bottom