• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mobile phone bills... yeesh

T-Mobile is probably the best deal out there right now (I just moved to them in November after doing the research), but you do have to check the coverage map.

Since they picked up the Sprint footprint they are strong near major roads (old Sprint) and major cities (T-Mobiles' traditional areas).

If you are way out there you will probably be better with Verizon or ATT, and even there you may be out of luck.

And Spectrum isn't as much of a deal as it looks because it's only part of a bundled plan (at least around here). When you break it apart and do the math T-Mobile ends up cheaper per line.

And I know it's tempting, but usually financing a phone in your carrier bill is a huge mistake. You can always get one cheaper than the carriers sell, and it's no hassle to bring a modern phone into any plan.

I live in the sticks and Verizon is the only decent reception around here. That said, I have three lines, three new iPhone 15’s, insurance on one of them, the premium 5G plan, unlimited text and data with no slow downs, and Verizon 5G wireless internet for $218/mo

I was paying $186/mo before the 5G WiFi was added but I was also paying $90/mo for Windstream’s crappy 25g WiFi 🙄
God Windstream sucks so bad. I'm not sure how they keep putting out such crappy service around here

Back
Top Bottom