• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

‘The Last Round You’ll Ever Need’ RIP a GA company

That would most likely come apart in flight or when it exited the barrel. Even if it did get to the target, when it hit it would fragment and not do much in the way of hitting internal parts that cause instant stoppage. What is wrong with a good HP? For that matter what is wrong with a soft point jacketed bullet? Both of these have been dropping targets for a long time. If you want to stop something you have to penetrate to the vitals, in order to penetrate weight retention is the name of the game.

That would most likely come apart in flight or when it exited the barrel. Even if it did get to the target, when it hit it would fragment and not do much in the way of hitting internal parts that cause instant stoppage. What is wrong with a good HP? For that matter what is wrong with a soft point jacketed bullet? Both of these have been dropping targets for a long time. If you want to stop something you have to penetrate to the vitals, in order to penetrate weight retention is the name of the game.

Performance is very suspect, but it's the misleading advertising that gets me the most. For the same reason I don't buy products that claim 30% more! More than what, a 30% smaller bottle? Saw this on an ingredients list for some soap--"scientific ingredients", wtf is that?! Also products that reduce the size of their product, but keep the packaging the same size. All dirty tricks in my book, and they speak volumes about the company and their products.

Consider this.....take the availabitity of LEAD out of the picture....this is what we will get....super cool but how affordable is it ?

so how many lead plants are operating in this country ?
I'm holding out for tungsten personally :P Nice and brittle, but hard enough to penetrate. Or Tungsten jacketed with Bismuth.

I don't care what these bullets will do - I am not paying $15.00 a round for them. There are people bidding up to $300 for a 20 round box on Gun Broker. There was also a trade on here last night of a Smith 500 for 6 boxes... :wacko:

I don't care what these bullets will do - I am not paying $15.00 a round for them. There are people bidding up to $300 for a 20 round box on Gun Broker. There was also a trade on here last night of a Smith 500 for 6 boxes... :wacko:
You got to be kidding ??!!! Who would do that ?

Just dumb. Some people deserve to get ****ed I guess.

Sure people are buying it. People for the most part are stupid and will buy anything with flashy advertising.

/end thread

In large part, people are uneducated sheep, especially when it comes to guns and ammunition. A flashy advertisement and some good marketing is all it takes for them to lose their minds and part with their cash.

Back
Top Bottom