• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘I’ll Never Retire’: Americans Break Record for Working Past 65

Turn 60 next month... Started a new job last month.....
Building my retirement home in N GA now
Maybe give up the work life in 5 years or so....
Already collecting on one pension....
Love what I do.... Why quit...

Never saved chit for retirement,have done things while I was young enough to really enjoy them and physically able to do them ,retirement is a fools game put forth by banks and wall street who wanna use your money to play with. Enjoy life while your young enough too and can still do things. You youngun's when you get old you won't feel like doing anything and you'll be tired anyways after any mild exertion,go for it now while your young,otherwise you get cranky and pissed off at the world like these folks ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can't afford to retire, you have to keep working to support the Thugs & Bums who have never worked, and just lay round all day with the welfare Queens and create more little mutants....

My slogan was "64, I'm out the door". That was 11 years ago and never regretted it. Little pension money, IRA, wife retired 8 years ago and last year we had more retirement income, including SS and investment return, than I ever made in a year, excluding bonus. Do some volunteer work, little handyman around the neighborhood, cash$$$-don't report me!! SAVE, SAVE, SAVE. Large cap mutual. Look at Vanguard-Wellington. Since 1929, 8.2% average annual return.

Back
Top Bottom