1 bad apple in NJ, wait 2 bad apples, no, wait 3 bad apples.

wozbean

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
132   0
Reaction score
Don't worry, the first IA investigation found all 3 innocent (no wrong doing at 3:00).

ONLY after the 2nd dash cam surfaced did the scenario change. I like how the officer is yelling about resisting and grabbing for his gun when you can clearly see the guys hands UP. (at 2:30)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/22/new-jersey-man-escapes-5-year-sentence-after-dash-cam-footage-clears-him-indicts-cops/

I WANT EVERYONE TO REMEMBER THOUGH, I AM LEO HATER SO I MUST BE MAKING UP THIS STORY.

YUP, IT'S ME.....THE POLICE ARE SO TRUSTWORTHY......TO PROTECT & SERVE.......OH, IT'S ONLY 1 BAD APPLE HERE & THERE............

I say it's a crap shoot when LEO are involved. 50/50.

Wow! This type of incident happens with to much frequency in our fair republic. Innocent people being arrested and worse yet, gunned down by our local constabulary forces. Cops used to be there to protect and serve, now it seems they simply serve themselves. They were part of the community they were sworn to protect, now it seems as if they are a privileged group of "heroes". It's just a job, and the respect road it paved in both directions, using it goes a long way when dealing with folks. That video is disgraceful, and sadly shows an trend. I wonder how many videos simply disappear when showing the cops doing bad things, then it's their word against the other, cop usually wins that one. Very sad.

Did this happen in Gwinnett? No? Then I don't care about what a cop does in NJ. Let those affected take care of their problems.

This type of thing shouldn't happen at all but it's happening quite a bit lately. One would think that the officers would know that the video would show what they were doing and keep this from happening. I guess not. I'd bet that's not the first time either because the officer knew to be yelling about grabbing his gun to cover his actions.

I think they teach that in the academy now. If not there, while training with your FTO.
This type of thing shouldn't happen at all but it's happening quite a bit lately. One would think that the officers would know that the video would show what they were doing and keep this from happening. I guess not. I'd bet that's not the first time either because the officer knew to be yelling about grabbing his gun to cover his actions.

I wonder how many videos simply disappear when showing the cops doing bad things, then it's their word against the other, cop usually wins that one. Very sad.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/130209878.html

Seattle PD lost 45,000 videos over 3 years. But as long as the officers make it home at night, that's all that matters. Everyone needs to "man" up and do LEO work, then we can criticize them. At least that's what I'm told.

Back
Top Bottom