• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/10 Deer hunting thread

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
Looks like the rain is moving out and maybe the deer will be on their feet. Time to head out the door. I'll be toting the stick and string today, I think by next year I'm going to break down and get a muzzle loader to share the smokey excitement with yall. Good luck and be safe.

Looks like the rain is moving out and maybe the deer will be on their feet. Time to head out the door. I'll be toting the stick and string today, I think by next year I'm going to break down and get a muzzle loader to share the smokey excitement with yall. Good luck and be safe.

Thunder is rolling in here as I type. Not so mad that I have to work this morning now. If I can get in the stand this evening it might be perfect. This front coming through might really get them moving. Good luck and good hunting.

Try to stay dry, but most important stay safe! Good Luck!
motocons.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_12_M221_Hunter.png
motocons.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_12_M223_BowHunting1.png

We with the exception of deer. I havent seen anything and the little one wants me to take her to the pumpkin patch. I'll be back at it this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom