• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10-20 Hunt

Good looking food plot!
Thanks my friend, the rain has been good to both of mine so far! Did you notice the feeder pic I posted this morning? Looks familiar doesn't it?

Attachments

• 20181020_075732.jpg
    20181020_075732.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 13
Rain has ran everybody off Joe Kurtz, I guess I have the place to myself. Hopefully I’ll see a few deer!

Yessir good for you! I am a rain man. If there's no lightning I will hunt all day in the rain. Maybe I'm weird but some of my best hunting has been during or immediately following a good rain.

I saw two small 4 pointers this AM. My son and I are about to do a walk and stalk through a thicket by an old train track. If I can keep my son still for a few minutes maybe, just maybe we can sit for a spell. My problem is he wants to do the shooting, and I've tried to explain that a .270 is a bit big for a 4 year old. LOL

Yessir good for you! I am a rain man. If there's no lightning I will hunt all day in the rain. Maybe I'm weird but some of my best hunting has been during or immediately following a good rain.

I saw two small 4 pointers this AM. My son and I are about to do a walk and stalk through a thicket by an old train track. If I can keep my son still for a few minutes maybe, just maybe we can sit for a spell. My problem is he wants to do the shooting, and I've tried to explain that a .270 is a bit big for a 4 year old. LOL
Good luck to y’all, hopefully you’ll be posting pictures soon!

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom