• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10/22 drawing?

I didn't know that was an option. I will email OS and see if he'd be willing to take the time to do it.

I didn't read everything else in the thread before posting a response to the OP. You guys have the charity covered. I think guys would feel more comfortable doing transactions through the site. I know I would. Thing too is this doesn't have to be a one time thing. I could see having ongoing auctions from now on for charity on this site.

What concerns me is what someone posted earlier about laws/restrictions on this kind of stuff. I am not a lawyer but it definitely needs to be researched.

I didn't read everything else in the thread before posting a response to the OP. You guys have the charity covered. I think guys would feel more comfortable doing transactions through the site. I know I would. Thing too is this doesn't have to be a one time thing. I could see having ongoing auctions from now on for charity on this site.

What concerns me is what someone posted earlier about laws/restrictions on this kind of stuff. I am not a lawyer but it definitely needs to be researched.

Yeah, I don't know the legalities of it either. If OS is willing to do it, I'll try and find out if it is okay to do it. I would prefer all the money run through here as well, and then go directly to the scholarship fund from this site. Otherwise I'll have to get my wife to collect it and then provide some kind of proof it all went to the school. The problem is I don't want to limit it to PayPal only. It's a good thing to do...we'll get it figured out one way or the other. I'm like you though...if we can figure out how to do this the right way now it could be a recurring thing to benefit numerous causes.

jclem02 I have yet to complete a deal with you, but by everything I have read you are a stand up guy!!! I would definitely be in, thank you sir.

Well...it turns out that a raffle in Georgia is technically illegal unless you are an incorporated non-profit. I guess that kind of shuts this idea down, unless someone knows a charity or non profit that we could get to sell chances for the weapon. Or, if anyone has any other ideas, put them out there.

Back
Top Bottom