• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

100 Rifles stolen from Atlanta Ga

Without a doubt we have bona fide Terrorists here in Georgia (as well as in many other states). And I'm not talking about your local "Prepper" groups or other civilian "Militia's". I am talking about hard core, hate America because they can, card carrying members of al-Quaeda, Hamas, and others.

This may or may not have been done by or in conjunction with them. But the implications are not good. Personally I think its more likely a crime of $$ vs terrorism. But there is no way to be sure.

That article sounds like a justification for ATF and other feds to pursue their anti gun agenda by saying terrorists are involved. Come on, really? We have terrorists in Ga.? I believe we have crooks ................... wanted an easy score to make a buck.

That article sounds like a justification for ATF and other feds to pursue their anti gun agenda by saying terrorists are involved. Come on, really? We have terrorists in Ga.? I believe we have crooks who found out that a rail car full of rifles was sitting in a yard under low security and wanted an easy score to make a buck.

This is about what happened, they probably stole the guns themselves...

Back
Top Bottom