• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

100 round SMG ar15 drum mag clear view for only $85

fathersam

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
I just pickup today SMG 100 round drum mag for my ar15 for $85 at SR Armory in Woodstock Georgia they have website srarmory.com and I did not find this deal on the web but you can call Steve at SR armory. Go to the web and the address and Phone number is on the site.I actually end up getting another steal buy on ar15 pistol complete kit the price I want to brag about but he ask me not to put it out .he have to check first if he can afford or not. So sorry guys I got the deal you might get it to .any thing you need call him no gun shop feeling.feels like you dealing with your friend.

I just pickup today SMG 100 round drum mag for my ar15 for $85 at SR Armory in Woodstock Georgia they have website srarmory.com and I did not find this deal on the web but you can call Steve at SR armory. Go to the web and the address and Phone number is on the site.I actually end up getting another steal buy on ar15 pistol complete kit the price I want to brag about but he ask me not to put it out .he have to check first if he can afford or not. So sorry guys I got the deal you might get it to .any thing you need call him no gun shop feeling.feels like you dealing with your friend.
h9745A200

That's just awesome....I think

Fabulosliy awesome man $85 for 100 round drum mag . never seen before ever even before Obama.that is just one of the deals he have you guys gonna end up buying other good stuff too.that's the the first place for me to buy any thing before I look any where else from now on.

Hes a good dude with great prices. I picked up a few of those 100rd drum mags and recently a new pistol cheaper than anyone. Has lots to offer at amazing prices. He'll be getting into CANS soon as well :cool:

Hes a good dude with great prices. I picked up a few of those 100rd drum mags and recently a new pistol cheaper than anyone. Has lots to offer at amazing prices. He'll be getting into CANS soon as well :cool:

I second that. Great guy. I completely forgot to stop by and get a drum mag today. Hopefully Monday I'll get a.chance to swing by.

Back
Top Bottom