• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/17 Hunt

29E1BA96-AFA8-4258-B8E2-B3B68B28B17E.jpeg
This little fella hung out with for a while earlier

Saw a mid sized spike that came as I climbed my stand. Might have heard the rifle banging on the ladder thinking it was a fight or been after the cinnamon roll I dropped. My rifle wasn’t even in my hands yet so I just let him be and he trotted off

Well here is how it went..... This morning my wife and I both shot small bucks on our lease land in Haralson county. Both were 5 points and we had a great morning watching them chase does on both ends of the property. This evening we decided to hunt from the porch and had 8 does and 3 bucks running around in the field. Just before dark this big 8 came out to join the fun. I was watching the Dawgs and not paying alot of attention when she started saying "Big Buck Big Buck" in a soft voice. She let me shoot him. What a wonderful day hunting with my beautiful wife!
IMG95201811179511142968695HDR.jpg
IMG952018111795183026889.jpg
12374-MMS-1542499426095-attachment1-IMG_20181117_183101622.jpg

Well here is how it went..... This morning my wife and I both shot small bucks on our lease land in Haralson county. Both were 5 points and we had a great morning watching them chase does on both ends of the property. This evening we decided to hunt from the porch and had 8 does and 3 bucks running around in the field. Just before dark this big 8 came out to join the fun. I was watching the Dawgs and not paying alot of attention when she started saying "Big Buck Big Buck" in a soft voice. She let me shoot him. What a wonderful day hunting with my beautiful wife!View attachment 1873143 View attachment 1873144 View attachment 1873145

You lucky son of a gun. Most women wouldn't have said anything till after the booom.

Well here is how it went..... This morning my wife and I both shot small bucks on our lease land in Haralson county. Both were 5 points and we had a great morning watching them chase does on both ends of the property. This evening we decided to hunt from the porch and had 8 does and 3 bucks running around in the field. Just before dark this big 8 came out to join the fun. I was watching the Dawgs and not paying alot of attention when she started saying "Big Buck Big Buck" in a soft voice. She let me shoot him. What a wonderful day hunting with my beautiful wife!View attachment 1873143 View attachment 1873144 View attachment 1873145
Congratulations! That’s awesome!

Congrats. You have a porch on your lease?

Back
Top Bottom