• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/17 Hunt

I saw 3 this evening but not what I was looking for. This guy will be nice in a year or two.
21310.jpeg

21309.jpeg

Attachments

• 21310.jpeg
    21310.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 9
We have a 6 acre field at home in Caroll County that draws alot of deer. We usually just watch the does and small bucks. But during the rut we sometimes get a nice one.

I dont know whether to be mad or not. I want land. I plan on getting some soon. Even if I do I dont know if I could kill a deer while chillin on the porch. I've put so many days in the stand and invested so much heart and soul. It would be hard for me. I aint ripping on you, I dont know if I would do the same. I might. Either way you had a good ass day congrats.

I dont know whether to be mad or not. I want land. I plan on getting some soon. Even if I do I dont know if I could kill a deer while chillin on the porch. I've put so many days in the stand and invested so much heart and soul. It would be hard for me. I aint ripping on you, I dont know if I would do the same. I might. Either way you had a good ass day congrats.
I do own a little patch of dirt,6-1/2 acres in Putnam where we live, got a big creek bottom out past my backyard, I've killed 2 good ones over the last 8 years and many does when I need some for the freezer(in season), and I drive 45 minutes to get to my "hunting" land. I love huntin off the porch and watchin them with a good cup of coffee in the mornings, matter of fact I think that's what I'll do in the morning:)

I do own a little patch of dirt,6-1/2 acres in Putnam where we live, got a big creek bottom out past my backyard, I've killed 2 good ones over the last 8 years and many does when I need some for the freezer(in season), and I drive 45 minutes to get to my "hunting" land. I love huntin off the porch and watchin them with a good cup of coffee in the mornings, matter of fact I think that's what I'll do in the morning:)

It's still a "what if" in my head. I dont blame or hate on y'all. That's every hunter's conundrum. I'm happy for both of you.

It's still a "what if" in my head. I dont blame or hate on y'all. That's every hunter's conundrum. I'm happy for both of you.

It's all good man. Like you, I hunt my ass off from opening of bow till the last day of the season on my hunting land but I ain't gonna lie it's nice every once in a while to sleep a tad more in the am and not have to drive. I don't hunt from the porch much.
That was an awesome day you had this season by the way. Made me plum jealous, but you earned it.

Back
Top Bottom