• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/17 Hunt

It's all good man. Like you, I hunt my ass off from opening of bow till the last day of the season on my hunting land but I ain't gonna lie it's nice every once in a while to sleep a tad more in the am and not have to drive. I don't hunt from the porch much.
That was an awesome day you had this season by the way. Made me plum jealous, but you earned it.

I'm jealous that you can kill bucks while drinking coffee and wearing house shoes. We all do our own. My standards are legal and ethical. I'll never beat someone up outside those.

I'm jealous that you can kill bucks while drinking coffee and wearing house shoes. We all do our own. My standards are legal and ethical. I'll never beat someone up outside those.

Hey now, I never said nuthin bout no house shoes, I do put my huntin boots on so I feel better about it when I shoot one. I hunt legal and ethical too by the way....

We put alot into our hunting. We lease a small 178 acre tract in Haralson county that we spend lots of time mowing, planting, and running cameras. It's a good place for our family to hunt without all the drama of a big club. At the house we plant clover on about 2 acres and sorghum and millet on the rest for doves and turkeys. There is not many weekends we are not doing something to improve our hunting. We have been truly blessed and in no way take it for granted.

Hey now, I never said nuthin bout no house shoes, I do put my huntin boots on so I feel better about it when I shoot one. I hunt legal and ethical too by the way....

I hope to have that dilemma soon. My wife and I plan on building on some land. She wants 10 I want 100. I didn't mean to **** on anyone... It was a foreign thought to me. I couldn't imagine.

We put alot into our hunting. We lease a small 178 acre tract in Haralson county that we spend lots of time mowing, planting, and running cameras. It's a good place for our family to hunt without all the drama of a big club. At the house we plant clover on about 2 acres and sorghum and millet on the rest for doves and turkeys. There is not many weekends we are not doing something to improve our hunting. We have been truly blessed and in no way take it for granted.

Awesome. I'm a true blue hunter but I grew up poor. I couldn't imagine that on a good day.

20181117_090330.jpg
20181117_090304.jpg
Had another one come in about 30 min later from the other side. I was able to raise my rifle as he passed behind a tree. He took about 4 steps into the food plot and I dropped the hammer. He went about 40 yards but didn't leave much blood.

Back
Top Bottom