• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/17

I've seem countless deer while on tractors and equipment. Stick around for sure. I bet they didn't go far. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of them....
I've seem countless deer while on tractors and equipment. Stick around for sure. I bet they didn't go far. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of them....
Yep. I often have deer step out of the woods, while I'm on the tractor, to see what the noise is. These two dozers are more annoying to me than the deer, although they are really close now.

1700230585801.png

Give him 2-3 years and he will be a hoss. Definitely one you want spreading some genes around in my opinion
Agreed. If people would be more discriminating about what bucks they kill and shoot does for meat the herd would be much better off.

Been in the stand since 640 this morning. I got a late start. I had daylight bucks here last 2 days sit here and haven't seen squat. Just my luck. I sat yesterday until 1 at clybel quota hunt and didn't see a single deer. Gonna try to sit here til 1 as well. I have had late morning action on camera here.

Back
Top Bottom