• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/6 deer hunt

I assume you know I consider you a pretty good egg but.... there's another way to look at this.... and you aren't the good guy from that perspective. Just sayin'.....
Now, quit posting on here and start hunting!
Yea I guess the best thing to do would be to write this guy a letter and leave it in stand and explain the error of his ways. Just had freaking coyotes come in and run through yapping and howling in the thick stuff then I heard a deer start blowing. Sounds like they are chasing the deer. This is a heck of a morning. Well the good lord give me another day on this earth I cant complain too much. Good luck to all of yall out there.

Yea I guess the best thing to do would be to write this guy a letter and leave it in stand and explain the error of his ways. Just had freaking coyotes come in and run through yapping and howling in the thick stuff then I heard a deer start blowing. Sounds like they are chasing the deer. This is a heck of a morning. Well the good lord give me another day on this earth I cant complain too much. Good luck to all of yall out there.
I'll distract you with the point I was making when you're not hunting.
Now, put the phone up and SHOOT THE COYOTES!

how far away do you guys go from your stand to piss ? i just had to piss like a race horse, i wanyed to go further, but then thats more nlise walking...

Well that would have been easier i walked away, pulled back leaves with my boot, peed then covered it back up.

yall getting ate up by mosquitos? this crap is annoying

never tried one, they really work?

my geberal rule of thumb these paat years has been of im getting bit by mosqutios its to hot to hunt

Back
Top Bottom