• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11/7/19 Deer Hunt

10619D04-A431-4027-8EFF-269BF77FE21F.jpeg

We out here.....

I'll be back out there in Walton county tomorrow evening. Then I'll be in Marion all next week. Fort Perry hunt is Nov 14-16. Anybody else going?

Good luck to everybody out there this evening! It looks and feels like a good evening.

I’m soooo jealous of all you!!!! I’ll be going hunting finally next Monday. I’ll come home towards the end of the month or when my family or work demands it( about 3 days I estimate). I’ve been to busy at work to do any hunting so far. The positive is I’ll have plenty of time to hunt during the next recession!

FYI, 100% rutting. Both bucks were acting insane. I saw the 10 point tear up a tree, do a fresh scrape on the ground, and piss everywhere. The 8 point smelled awful. He smelled like what I imagine a dude who did 200mg of Tren then worked out for a week straight, not showering, and eating only Burger King and drinking monsters.

FYI, 100% rutting. Both bucks were acting insane. I saw the 10 point tear up a tree, do a fresh scrape on the ground, and piss everywhere. The 8 point smelled awful. He smelled like what I imagine a dude who did 200mg of Tren then worked out for a week straight, not showering, and eating only Burger King and drinking monsters.

We will be in a stand by 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. I hope this front that comes thru doesn’t bring crazy wind...

Back
Top Bottom