110,489,000 Americans on Welfare

According to those numbers above combined with 2015 Census estimates, that means 94.9% of black or black in combination with another race are on public assistance. 17.4% of whites are on public assistance. In case you run into one of these nitwits who insist that more whites are on welfare than blacks. I personally don't give a damn what race you are....nobody is entitled to one red cent of money I worked to earn.
Actually if the numbers you posted are correct, it's well above 100% for blacks. :confused:
Where did you get the numbers in post #10?

Actually if the numbers you posted are correct, it's well above 100% for blacks. :confused:
Where did you get the numbers in post #10?

I had to include blacks who self identified as having another race in their make up (2015 Census sampling) to get the numbers to come out under 100%. Sad.

I had to include blacks who self identified as having another race in their make up (2015 Census sampling) to get the numbers to come out under 100%. Sad.
What a rabbit hole! I've been trying to find the published rates and can't find them anywhere. How interesting.... Several places mention that whites make up a slightly higher percentage of the total (true) but they present it in a way to directly imply, or just flat out state, its a higher percentage by race which obviously is incorrect. It's clear it's intentional as well when you look at which sites do it.

It's fascinating such a stat isn't readily available. If reform is really a goal of so many politicians on the right (at least), then you'd think those numbers would be readily available and often cited. Yet they are not. Interesting indeed. Red pill or blue pill?.....

I've spent the early part of my professional life debunking other "analysts" work in representing "facts" in statistics. Mostly in marketing. It's priceless to see the look on a business manager's face when you lay the correct interpretation of numbers (in context) out in front of them and they realize they've been told outright lies by another analyst to skew their perception.

If the government ever stops feeding these parasites, they will make the Rodney King riot look like a Sunday School picnic.

Back
Top Bottom