110,489,000 Americans on Welfare

I assumed the numbers initially presented as welfare to mean TANF, food stamps (the famous EBT) and pehaps SSI (source of income for most Middle Georgians on welfare). Power assistance, day care costs, etc. I did not consider. Do NOT make the assumption that an employeed person does NOT receive wefare. I've watched police officers in Macon buy steaks and crab legs with a Gottdamned EBT card at Harvey's.
Absolutely. The point was with an unemployment rate double that of whites, you'd assume the participation rate to be similar (despite the fact that as you point out some that are employed are also on assistance). As it turns out, it's slightly over triple, which when you consider median income by race, it makes sense (that it would be higher).

So....,
"Blacks are over three times as likely to be on welfare as whites". That is an objective fact (that is very difficult to find published anywhere).
"Blacks and whites make up roughly equal number of welfare recipients". That is also a fact (that is widely reported and misrepresented every where). .

Welfare Statistics
Total number of Americans on welfare 110,489,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 41,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 10,200,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 35.4 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment) $131,900,000,000
Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian 2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other 3.3 %

This is awful. Just plain awful. 35% of the population on welfare...
And the US government is borrowing from the Chinese to pay for it.

And the US government is borrowing from the Chinese to pay for it.

I wonder if the Chinese know we aren't spending all that money on infrastructure. It's kind of funny when you think about it. We promise to build roads, bridges, etc., to improve the country for the future and in fact all we've done is create more fat, lazy, uneducated cockroaches that breed at an alarming rate. It's like the bank lending money to a developer then visiting the property and finding only a facade, rotten and overrun with vermin inside when the project is supposed to be complete.

Is Uncle Suga' giving out free dibetus test strips and equipment?

Around Columbus I have seen signs like this CL ad offering to buy unused test strips.

Is there a resale blackmarket for them or some other racket?

00404_7UEY3tzthIT_600x450.jpg

size / dimensions: 50 or 100 count

more ads by this user

I'll trade you Ca$h for your sealed, unexpired Diabetic strips.

Currently buying Onetouch, Accu chek and Freestyle Boxes.

~~~Email, Call, or Text

Is Uncle Suga' giving out free dibetus test strips and equipment?

Around Columbus I have seen signs like this CL ad offering to buy unused test strips.

Is there a resale blackmarket for them or some other racket?

00404_7UEY3tzthIT_600x450.jpg

size / dimensions: 50 or 100 count

more ads by this user

I'll trade you Ca$h for your sealed, unexpired Diabetic strips.

Currently buying Onetouch, Accu chek and Freestyle Boxes.

~~~Email, Call, or Text

Probably resells on Craigslist! Flea markets ! One of my uncle's frequented flea markets,one day he came over showing off his bounty, I'm a diabetic so he tried to sell one to me, I looked at the date and the strip's had expired by a year. Lol no thanks

Well I will tell you what if Hillary gets in, I myself will get on welfare I will get food stamps, and any other thing I can get for free. I will become the most cheating low life bastard you ever saw. I will be driving a new Cadillac and have more and better guns than you guys. I will join the low life system and want more all the time, I will help suck the system dry.

Back
Top Bottom