• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12/21/20 Hunting Today

I’ve been down with the rona and flu. Had been thinking about getting out this morning but wasn’t sure. Couldn’t sleep so finally decided to get in about 845. Got my foster child with me. I also brought the ole 30-30 a dear patient willed to me. Would love to harvest anything I see today with it and donate the meat to someone in need in memorium of him

Skunked for the couple hours I went this morning. Knew I should’ve went by myself. Other guy I hunt with jumped some up crossing my stand. Back with the bow this afternoon. Good luck if anyone is going

didnt see a thing pulled cards and all activity is in the afternoons if just looking for a deer. New buck on camera and it appears one has lost a right side horn. OH well will try again, BTW lots of NIGHT time pics.

1870A056-D271-4392-AB07-015D111AA357.jpeg
Been getting this guy about a week hoping he will get a little earlier before I sit there,don’t wont to run them out getting down until I think he will get there early enough to kill.he is getting close.

View attachment 2987046 Been getting this guy about a week hoping he will get a little earlier before I sit there,don’t wont to run them out getting down until I think he will get there early enough to kill.he is getting close.
1/2 moon now and only gonna get brighter

Back
Top Bottom