• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

12 gage Shotgun

freud198

Default rank <750 posts Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Frontiersman
60   0
Reaction score
What do you guys think I can get for this shotgun.

Thanks
qwertyu.PNG

Home defense 12 ga. shotguns are not in stock at places like Adv Outdrs, Academy or Cabelas...I gave a guy $275 a few months ago for a Stevens Svg with ghost sights that had a couple blemishes...bought a Maverick 88 a few weeks later for $300 that was real nice condition...most ppl have priced in the $275-$400 range for those that you’d buy for $160-$250 on most “normal” days...it’s supply and demand driven like most anything else...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home defense 12 ga. shotguns are not in stock at places like Adv Outdrs, Academy or Cabelas...I gave a guy $275 a few months ago for a Stevens Svg with ghost sights that had a couple blemishes...bought a Maverick 88 a few weeks later for $300 that was real nice condition...most ppl have priced in the $275-$400 range for those that you’d buy for $160-$250 on most “normal” days...it’s supply and demand driven like most anything else...

dude did you not even see this guys ****ing feet

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom