12 year old girl missing in Peachtree Corners.

Just said that a neighbor spotted her walking down the street and recognized her backpack. Drove her home about 30 min ago. No details as of yet. Didn't look in distress.

I thought OP said her backpack was found in the yard.
Oh well, important thing is she is ALIVE.

Glad she's okay.

What a waste of resources though because of her actions if she did indeed run away.

Makes ya wonder though, where was she allday while the whole area was being searched. If in fact she did run away, she must have been hiding in a very good spot.

Also, if it was a run away, it's a thousand wonders she wasen't actually grabbed by someone while she was alone allday. I am very happy to hear she was found safe.

Resources have been wasted on a lot stranger cases before. This one comes to mind:
whackbride_2.jpg

Last edited:
Great news indeed. When I heard the mother on the news yesterday, while she was still mising say VERY calmly "it's such a nice day I'm hoping she just need some alone time to herself" it certainly sounded like nothing foul was afoot. Thankfully that appears to be the case.

Great news indeed. When I heard the mother on the news yesterday, while she was still mising say VERY calmly "it's such a nice day I'm hoping she just need some alone time to herself" it certainly sounded like nothing foul was afoot. Thankfully that appears to be the case.

seems like an odd thing to say.

glad she's home safe.

I also read that she was just wandering down the street and a woman recognized her. Did the little girl just go for a 12 hour walk? This seems strange but I'm definitely glad she's ok.

Makes ya wonder though, where was she allday while the whole area was being searched. If in fact she did run away, she must have been hiding in a very good spot.

Also, if it was a run away, it's a thousand wonders she wasen't actually grabbed by someone while she was alone allday. I am very happy to hear she was found safe.

Resources have been wasted on a lot stranger cases before. This one comes to mind:
View attachment 270484

They billed her for it ..

Glad she's okay.

What a waste of resources though because of her actions if she did indeed run away.

Finding a 12 yr old runaway is not a waste of resources. Lots of children runaway and wind up being forced into aweful things. Imo any minor that is missing is no waste of resources to find them, even if they did run away they are still just children, maybe in need of some direction or a mentor, maybe therapy or maybe just need someone to care.

Back
Top Bottom