• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jnelson04 oldest is missing

I’m as old school as anyone on the forum,we are living in a total different world today than when we were raised 40-50+ years ago.gangs are rampant,fentanyl is everywhere,2 streets over from your cozy home is the ghetto.this young man is in a very critical part of life where the decisions he makes for the next 4 years can become life or death.i just don’t feel beating the hell out of him will work in today’s environment.my prayers are with him and his family.
:thumb: 100 %

Not that I disagree with anyone’s opinions in this particular thread, but I love when ODT’rs provide:
Legal advice
Marital advice
Parenting advice
Medical advice
I try to refrain from giving too much advice. If I had my stuff together I would not be here as much as I am.

I just want to thank everyone who took the time to pray or even think about my son and our family. Many of you have met him at M&G’s and know that he is a good young man and all 14 year olds make mistakes. We have a long road ahead of us to make sure that he is taken care of in the right way following this instance. Please continue to pray for us or think positively for us.
buttermilk1930 buttermilk1930 , my brother I can’t thank you enough.

I just want to thank everyone who took the time to pray or even think about my son and our family. Many of you have met him at M&G’s and know that he is a good young man and all 14 year olds make mistakes. We have a long road ahead of us to make sure that he is taken care of in the right way following this instance. Please continue to pray for us or think positively for us.
buttermilk1930 buttermilk1930 , my brother I can’t thank you enough.
@JNelson04 you just did. I am just happy it all worked out. We were praying hard.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom