• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jnelson04 oldest is missing

Not that I disagree with anyone’s opinions in this particular thread, but I love when ODT’rs provide:
Legal advice
Marital advice
Parenting advice
Medical advice
I have got advice on ALL those….don’t do what I did…
Glad the young man is safe and sound.

I just want to thank everyone who took the time to pray or even think about my son and our family. Many of you have met him at M&G’s and know that he is a good young man and all 14 year olds make mistakes. We have a long road ahead of us to make sure that he is taken care of in the right way following this instance. Please continue to pray for us or think positively for us.
buttermilk1930 buttermilk1930 , my brother I can’t thank you enough.
You, him, the wife and all the family are welcome at the table at all the M&Gs. we are there for you my friend. Glad he is safe

I’ll put legs on all the prayers sent. Glad for safe return. I’m offering a free haircut.
Consequences for all actions.
I always had a shaved head as a kid but that kind of attitude would get you a broken hip and the basement vacation old man.

I just want to thank everyone who took the time to pray or even think about my son and our family. Many of you have met him at M&G’s and know that he is a good young man and all 14 year olds make mistakes. We have a long road ahead of us to make sure that he is taken care of in the right way following this instance. Please continue to pray for us or think positively for us.
buttermilk1930 buttermilk1930 , my brother I can’t thank you enough.
Just glad he's home. Hopefully y'all can get some much needed rest.

Back
Top Bottom